America, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Asia are united for sharing 8 amazing classes and 7 instructors from all over the world.
Incorporating Skills into Waacking
1. Discover – A guide in revisiting one’s repertoire and figuring out your natural strength in terms of physical movements.
2. Learning and Recreating Skills – reinventing commonly used skills in waacking. Combining old and new ideas.
3. Tips on training a skill and making it useful/versatile during battles and freestyles.
CHOREOGRAPHY CLASS STRUCTURE
Segment 1 : Body conditioning
Segment 2 : Process of choreography and elemental understanding of movement. Post which i will move ahead to the choreography which will focus on arm speed, leading to a discussion on how to increase and work on speed.
Segment 3 : Questionnaire
1. Explore how the parts of our body in different ways and angles, starting from the grounding of our feet which gives energy through the hips and upper body, can change the movement of our arms.
2. Explore movement with our hands and fingers which can give other expressions
3. A visualization exercise which requires access to your favorite music and earphones (if you are more people together in the same room).
Technique, Musicality and Freestyle to improve your style!
When making the purchase you will receive a receipt in your email. This will serve to confirm your payment, and to send you the link of the classes on the day of the event.
© Copyright 2020 Waacking World